Body Genius Classics Pack
This pack contains:
- Protein Pancakes, the preparation for fitness pancakes (400g)
- Peanut Cocoa, our peanut butter and cocoa (300g)
- Protein Crunch, the perfect protein topping (500g)
- Peanut Butter, the top peanut butter (1000g)
Choose between two combinations:
- The "Classic" contains classic pancakes and Protein Crunch biscuit
- The "Chocolate" contains chocolate pancakes and black Protein Crunch
- Both combinations contain our Peanut Cocoa and Peanut Butter creams.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
|Breakfasts with this pack||A conventional breakfast|
|Highly nutritious, high in high quality protein and full of healthy ingredients like oatmeal, milk and egg white||Industrial breakfasts are high in low quality carbohydrates and fats with no nutritional value|
|No added sugars and no refined oils||Full of sugars and refined oils|
|Contains our Peanut Cocoa cream, made with 99.9% peanut and cocoa without sugars or polyols|| With ultra-processed chocolate creams filled with unhealthy ingredients and palm oil
The perfect pack to start.
Whole grains? Yes. Healthy proteins? Too. A tower of fluffy and delicious pancakes? From now on, every morning! You will return to make your breakfast the most important meal of the day with this unbeatable breakfast.
- Easy to prepare: round and round in the pan
- A complete and balanced breakfast
- Delicious flavour and fluffy texture
Fewer calories, better nutrients.
Good breakfasts come out with good ingredients. Our Protein Pancakes are high in pure protein that comes from milk and egg white, two ideal sources of complete protein to start your day. They contain whole grain oats, perfect to take at the first meal of the day thanks to their carbohydrates, which provide energy in a sustained way throughout the day and will keep your appetite controlled until the next meal. You can’t have a balanced breakfast without oatmeal.
- Only 63 calories per pancake
- With 6.4g of pure protein
- With 5.2g of quality hydrates
Contains the authentic Peanut Cocoa cream.
It's sweet, creamy, and absurdly delicious, but it doesn't contain all those ingredients we hate about chocolate creams. It’s made with 99.9% peanuts and cocoa. Without added sugar, without foreign oils and without polyalcohol sweeteners such as maltitol, erythritol or sorbitol. We have made the impossible possible.
nd a sugar free and chocolate topping!
This pack contains a delicious Protein Crunch, the perfect topping made with small super crunchy protein beads (they look like cookie pieces) dipped in chocolate with no added sugar. We have been making it in our own workshop and in a traditional way since 2015. It’s one of the Body Genius best-sellers!
Done in 5 minutes! An ideal breakfast even on those days when it’s difficult to get out of bed. Mix prepared, round and round the pan and dreamy toppings. This breakfast is a complete meal, but you can complement it even more with a piece of fruit. We love it with some banana slices between the pancakes.
To prepare 3 protein pancakes:
1. Mix 4 measuring teaspoons of Protein Pancakes with 80ml water, milk or plant-based milk with a mixer or hand mixer.
2. In a hot greased pan, pour part of the mixture and let it cook for 1-2 minutes per side or until the golden pancake is left.
3. Repeat with the rest of the mixture until you create your protein pancake tower.
4. Add the Peanut Cocoa cream on your pancakes and crown your breakfast with the perfect topping: the Protein Crunch!
What makes this breakfast different from other brands' protein pancakes?
Many high-protein fitness products are just that: high in protein. We have replaced each and every ingredient in a conventional pancake mix with healthier, more nutritious and nutritionally interesting alternatives. Without sugar and without refined flours or oils.
What kind of protein does this protein breakfast pack contain?
We use our isolated whey protein (Whey Isolate) obtained through the CFM process, the only one in the world that doesn’t denature the protein and manages to keep all its nutrients and essential amino acids intact. In addition, in our Protein Pancakes we use egg white, for a complete protein contribution.
How many pancakes can I make with a breakfast pack?
In each container of Protein Pancakes there are 400g of preparation that will serve you to make between 30 and 40 medium protein pancakes. We calculated that a good portion for a healthy adult's breakfast could be 2 or 3 protein pancakes dipped in our Peanut Cocoa cream and a handful of Protein Crunch.
How many Protein Pancakes can I eat per day?
The ones you want! They Don’t contain any ingredient that has a consumption limit, but we do recommend having a varied and balanced diet that includes all kinds of healthy foods.
If I am on a diet, can I have breakfast with this pack?
You'll be glad to know yes! We've replaced all the refined sugars and flours in ultra-processed pancake mixes with top-quality ingredients that naturally carry fewer calories and are more nutritious than industrial ingredients. A balanced breakfast is ideal in any type of diet.
Can young children eat breakfast with this pack?
Of course! We use only healthy natural ingredients and no added sugar so that you can take care of yourself as a family. Children love this breakfast because it has everything they like, and you will love it because it doesn’t contain any ingredients that you have to worry about.
Chocolate flavour ingredients: micronized gluten-free oatmeal (BevGrad® Oats Gluten-Free by Glanbia), whey protein isolate, egg albumin, cocoa powder, virgin olive oil (13.7%), leavening agent (cream of tartar, sodium bicarbonate), sea salt, flavourings, sweeteners (steviol glycosides and sucralose).
Ingredients classic flavour: micronized gluten-free oatmeal (BevGrad® Oats Gluten-Free by Glanbia), whey protein isolate, egg albumin, virgin olive oil (10.5%), leavening agent (cream of tartar, sodium bicarbonate), cinnamon powder, sea salt, aroma, sweeteners (steviol glycosides and sucralose).
Allergens: May contain traces of nuts, peanuts, and sesame due to manufacturing methods.
Nutritional information per 100g (average values) *
- Energy value: 1738.7kJ (414.9kcal) / 1670.4kJ (397.1kcal)
- Fats: 17.7g / 12.7g (of which saturated: 3.5g / 1.8g)
- Carbohydrates: 26.3g / 29.1g (of which sugars: 0.5g / 3.2g)
- Proteins: 35g / 40g
* This information corresponds to 100g Protein Pancakes with chocolate and vanilla flavour prepared with skimmed milk. In each flavour, the nutritional values vary minimally according to the quantities and beverage of choice to prepare it.
Ingredients Protein Crunch cookie flavour: 54.7% chocolate topping [cocoa paste, sweetener (maltitol), cocoa butter, emulsifier (soy lecithin), natural vanilla flavouring], 45% protein powder mix (soy protein isolate and whey protein isolate), sweetener (steviol glycosides, sucralose and acesulfame potassium), flavour, sea salt and coating agent E-902.
Ingredients Protein Crunch dark flavour: 54.7% chocolate topping [cocoa paste, sweetener (maltitol), cocoa butter, emulsifier (soy lecithin), natural vanilla flavouring], 45% protein powder mix (soy protein isolate and whey protein isolate), sweetener (steviol glycosides, sucralose and acesulfame potassium), flavour, sea salt and coating agent E-902.
Allergens: May contain traces of nuts, peanuts, eggs, and sesame due to manufacturing processes.
Nutritional values per 100g (average values)
- Energy value: 1903.6kJ (455kcal)
- Fats: 22.5g of which saturated: 13.7g
- Carbohydrates: 15.5g of which sugars: 2.2g
- Proteins: 50g
Ingredients: peanut (94.9%), cocoa powder (5%), sea salt, sweeteners (steviol glycosides and sucralose), aroma.
Nutritional information per 100g (average values)
- Energy value: 2551kJ (615.7kcal)
- Fat: 48.3g of which saturated: 10.2g
- Carbohydrates: 13.5g of which sugars *: 0.09g
- Proteins: 26.6g
- Salt: 0.8g
* contains naturally occurring sugars.
Ingredients: roasted peeled peanut.
Allergens: May contain traces of other nuts.
Nutritional information per 100g (average values)
- Energy value: 2603kJ (629kcal)
- Fat: 49.6g of which saturated: 9.9g
- Carbohydrates: 13.5g of which sugars *: 0.05g
- Proteins: 27.1g
* contains naturally occurring sugars