Peanut and cocoa spread trio
Be careful, this cream is a real vice! Our Peanut Cocoa butter is a healthy cream made with 99.9% peanuts and cocoa. Sweet, creamy and very healthy.
- Natural and healthy ingredients
- Naturally high in protein
- No added sugar
- No added polyols
- No palm or sunflower oil
- Suitable for vegan diets
300g reusable container
WHY IS IT SO SPECIAL?
|Peanut Cocoa||Conventional chocolate creams|
|Made with 99,9% peanut and cocoa||Ultra-processed not healthy|
|No sugars or polyols||Sugar or polyol pump|
|Without oils of any kind||Filled with refined oils like palm oil|
99.9% peanuts and cocoa.
Can you believe it? It's sweet, creamy, and absurdly delicious, but it doesn't contain all those ingredients we hate about chocolate creams. So few ingredients that it seems impossible. Without added sugar, without added oils and without polyalcohol sweeteners such as maltitol, erythritol or sorbitol. We’ve made the impossible possible.
- Ideal topping for your breakfasts and snacks
- Perfect to spread on bread or dip in fruit
- So tasty and creamy that you can't believe it
Without sugars, but also without polyols.
Yes, we are also fed up with sugar-free products everywhere and when reading the label ... surprise! A bunch of strange sweeteners like maltitol, erythritol, or sorbitol. Polyalcohol sweeteners can alter the gut microbiota and cause digestive problems and discomfort. We have sweetened our cream without polyols and with sweeteners that don’t cause discomfort of any kind. Because going healthy isn’t just about giving up sugar.
Inspired by you.
We can’t even count the times we have seen you through social networks mixing our peanut butter with cocoa. We have been inspired by your recipes to create a cream thought, inspired and made by and for our Body Genius family. You are our motivation!
Peanut Cocoa is perfect for spreading on toast, as a topping for your breakfasts and snacks, to dip cut fruit or to enjoy on its own. You can also use it as part of more elaborate recipes. We love it on Chocolate Protein Pancakes or Chocolate and Cookie Protein Flan.
Recipe in sight: The Peanut Cocoa cake.
This is one of our favourite recipes. Don’t be fooled by the simple ingredients it has and how easy it is to make, it’s one of the best healthy cakes we have ever tasted! And last but not least, it’s completely vegan.
For the base you will need:
- 30g of oat flakes
- 14 medium dates
- 4 tablespoons of Peanut Cocoa
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
For the cream you will need:
- 1 block of firm tofu
- 100ml of plant-based milk
- 2 tablespoons of Peanut Cocoa
Utensils that you will use:
- Cake pan
- Vegetable paper
1. Crush the ingredients of the base with the help of the mixer. The result is a dense and sticky dough that isn’t completely uniform.
2. Line the cake pan with the paper and pour the dough from the base.
3. With the help of your hands, flatten the dough against the bottom and sides of the pan, forming what will be the base of the cake.
4. Store it in the fridge.
5. Drain the tofu until it loses most of its water.
6. Blend it with the rest of the ingredients with the help of the mixer until you get a very thick and homogeneous cream.
7. Remove the base from the fridge and pour the cream from the cake. With the help of the spatula, cover and flatten the entire cake.
8. Put the whole cake back in the fridge for 2 hours or until you are about to eat it. It will hold in the fridge for about a week.
How does Peanut Cocoa differ from the classic chocolate creams?
Conventional chocolate creams are mainly palm fat and sugar. Peanut Cocoa is made with 99.9% peanuts and cocoa, with no palm oil or added sugars. It’s not just a sweet, it’s real food.
How does Peanut Cocoa differ from fitness chocolate creams from other brands?
While fitness chocolate creams are a blend of low-quality protein, loads of polyol sweeteners that damage your microbiota, and fats from palm and sunflower oils, Peanut Cocoa is a cream made from simple, natural ingredients that contains 99.9 % of peanuts and cocoa.
If it doesn’t contain sugar or polyols, how can it be sweet?
We have sweetened it with a combination of stevia and sucralose that is present in less than 0.05% of the recipe. It has a sweet flavour that is light and doesn’t have that artificial flavour of other chocolate creams.
Does it contain milk or dairy?
No, Peanut Cocoa is dairy free and is suitable for vegetarian, vegan, keto and paleo diets.
Do I have to keep it in the fridge?
Only during the summer months we advise you to keep your Peanut Cocoa in the fridge for its best preservation. The rest of the year, we only recommend keeping it in a cool, dry place, away from heat sources or sunlight.
Can young children eat Peanut Cocoa?
Of course! They love its creamy texture and it’s ideal mixed with fruits for their healthy snacks. It’s an ideal way for them to consume a chocolate cream without having to go through the classic supermarket creams filled with sugar and palm oil.
Ingredients: peanut (94.9%), cocoa powder (5%), sea salt, sweeteners (steviol glycosides and sucralose), aroma.
Nutritional information per 100g (average values)
- Energy value: 2551kJ (615.7kcal)
- Fat: 48.3g of which saturated: 10.2g
- Carbohydrates: 13.5g of which sugars *: 0.09g
- Proteins: 26.6g
- Salt: 0.8g
* contains naturally occurring sugars.
Allergens: May contain traces of nuts and sesame.