A delicious cream of 100% carefully selected peanuts, roasted, peeled and crushed. Available in two incredible textures: creamy and crunchy.
- Produced by artisans
- Naturally high in protein
- Salt free and sugar free
- NO palm oil
Reusable recycled container
WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUEThe comparisons are hateful
|Our cream||Conventional creams|
|Totally natural and handmade||Unhealthy ultra processed industrial|
|Made with exceptional quality peanuts||Made with low quality peanuts|
|Sugar-gree, salt-free and oil-free||With salt, sugar or hydrogenated oils|
Ingredients: roasted peanut.
Made with peanuts and nothing but peanuts!
Did you know that peanuts are legumes and not nuts? It’s a protein rich food, containing fibre, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals. We use over 1,400 peeled and gently roasted peanuts to make a pound of our amazing peanut butter. As simple as that!
It’s the perfect healthy topping for your sweet tooth breakfasts and snacks. Ideal to dip with fruits or cut vegetables, to spread on toast or as a sauce with both sweet and savoury. Without added sugars, sweeteners or salt, it’s perfect for all kinds of recipes.
Two unique textures.
We crush our peanuts for over 24h to achieve an especially soft and delicate texture. If you choose the “creamy” option, you will have a very soft butter without skin residues or peanut chips. If you prefer the "crunchy" option, you'll have an equally smooth butter, but with crunchy peanut chunks in it. It's up to you!
May contain traces of egg, nuts, soy, milk, sulphites, sesame, gluten and lupin bean.
Nutritional values per 100 g
- Energy value: 1591 kJ (379 kcal)
- Fats: 8.8 g (od which saturated: 1.8 g)
- Carbohydrates: 20 g (of which sugars: 9.7 g)*
- Fibre: 14.3 g
- Proteins: 48 g
*naturally present sugars, not added.
We love using it in all our recipes for its creamy texture that gives any meal a magical and healthy touch. You can use it both in sweet desserts and in savoury dishes, as an ingredient in elaborate recipes or as a topping if you like to keep things simple.
Here are 10 ideas to get the most out of them:
1. Mix it with cut fruit. The combination of banana and our cream is a favourite in our Instagram community. Another winning combo: with crispy apple.
2. Dip your breakfasts in our healthy butter. Whether it's porridge, some pancakes or a simple toast, you will have a more complete, satisfying and delicious breakfast.
3. Make our Thai dried fruit vinaigrette by mixing it with soy sauce, lemon, spices and garlic. It looks great with noodles, sautéed vegetables, tofu, white fish or grilled meats.
4. Add the cream to your protein shake. The result is highly satiating, ideal to recover after training and super creamy.
5. An ideal snack: yogurt, a tablespoon of our butter and cut fruit. A combination high in protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats to cope with the afternoon that you can do in record time.
6. Do you know the Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich? It's an American classic that is to lick your fingers. Traditionally, it's made with two slices of sliced bread, one spread with peanut butter and the other with jam, but you can do it with any of our creams.
7. You can make your own caramel from nuts by crushing it with dates. The result is a creamy, sticky and delicious caramel that is very reminiscent of one of the best known chocolate and peanut bars.
8. Are you more into savoury? It’s great as a sauce to accompany carbohydrate-based dishes such as potatoes or rice, diluted in a little water and with a pinch of salt, pepper and spices.
9. Mix it in equal parts with protein powder and fine oat flakes. A thick (highly addictive) dough will come out that lasts 5-7 days in the fridge and is ideal for making your own protein balls or homemade bars.
10. You haven't had enough? Visit our Instagram site to see hundreds of extra ideas. We update it daily so that you have a new one every day.
We like to take care of the details because they are what make the difference. There are many peanut butters, but few like ours. From the continuous search for the best peanuts in the world that we personally select, to the artisanal roasting and crushing method, all are small actions that make our Peanut Butter an incomparable cream.
You'll be glad to know they’re not! Its healthy fats and high protein and fibre content are ideal even in weight loss diets. Always remember that a varied diet, including legumes like peanuts, along with an active lifestyle is the healthiest way to control your weight.
Only during the summer months we advise you to keep your Peanut Butter in the fridge for its best preservation. The rest of the year, we recommend keeping it in a cool, dry place, away from heat sources or sunlight.
Of course! They love its creamy texture and it’s ideal mixed with fruits for their healthy snacks.
We believe that when a raw material like peanut is so good and healthy, it doesn’t need additives of any kind. Our Peanut Butter doesn’t contain added sugar or salt, sweeteners, or refined oils.
While most peanut butter contains all the skin to make the production process more economical, we prefer to peel our peanuts before crushing them to achieve better digestion and assimilation of this legume. According to a study by the University of Maryland (USA), the consumption of peeled peanuts is related to a better intestinal flora, which translates into a healthier digestive system.
100% recycled PET packaging
Today, the iconic Body Genius packages are made with 100% recycled PET. This material forms part of the circular economy model and is made without the use of new raw materials, with purified materials that are more sustainable for the planet. Its transformation is highly efficient, because it consumes less energy and produces less CO2 emissions than transforming glass.
Reuse or recycle it
The Body Genius packages are too pretty to throw away. We want you to give them a second life at home! Reusing them will be closing the cycle of their materials. Our packages are great for keeping food in the larder, homemade soups in the fridge or for storing office materials. If you are not planning on reusing it, remember to throw it away in the yellow container for recycling.