A delicious cream of 100% carefully selected, toasted and crushed almonds with a smooth and ultra-creamy texture.
- Made by hand
- Naturally high in protein
- No salt and no added sugar
- Without palm oil
1000g reusable container
WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUE
|Our cream||Conventional creams|
|Totally natural and handmade||Unhealthy ultra-processed and industrial|
|Made with almonds of exceptional quality||Made with low quality almonds|
|Sugar-free, salt-free and oil-free||With salt, sugar or hydrogenated oils|
Made only out of almond. #Realfood cream.
Almonds are rich in protein, fibre, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals. For a kilo of our delicious butter, we use more than 1,300 almonds of exceptional quality, gently roasted and crushed to achieve an unrivalled creamy texture.
It’s the perfect healthy topping for your sweet tooth breakfasts and snacks. Ideal to dip with fruit or cut vegetables or to spread on toast. As it doesn’t contain sugars, sweeteners or salt, it’s ideal for both sweet and savoury recipes.
It tastes like nougat! And it's not just our opinion…
Since we launched our Almond Butter, not a day goes by without receiving an email or message telling us that how it tastes like nougat! Its intense and natural sweet flavour adds the perfect touch to the healthiest breakfasts and snacks. Its smooth and creamy texture is perfect to use as a topping or as part of more elaborate recipes.
We love using it in all our recipes for its creamy texture that gives that magical and healthy touch to any meal. You can use it both in sweet desserts and in savoury dishes, as an ingredient in elaborate recipes or as a topping if your thing isn’t to complicate yourself too much.
We give you 10 ideas to get the most out of them:
1. Mix it with cut fruit. The combination of banana and our cream is a favourite in our Instagram community. Another winning combo: with crispy apple.
2. Dip your breakfasts in our healthy butter. Whether it‘s porridge, some pancakes or a simple toast, you will have a more complete, satisfying and delicious breakfast.
3. Make our Thai dried fruit vinaigrette by mixing it with soy sauce, lemon, spices and garlic. It looks great with noodles, sautéed vegetables, tofu, white fish or grilled meats.
4. Add the cream to your protein shake. The result is highly satiating, ideal to recover after training and super creamy.
5. An ideal snack: yogurt, a tablespoon of our butter and cut fruit. A combination high in protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats to cope with the afternoon, which you can make in record time.
6. Do you know the Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich? It’s a finger licking American classic. Traditionally, it’s made with two slices of sliced bread, one spread with peanut butter and the other with jam, but you can do it with any of our creams.
7. You can make your own caramel from nuts by crushing it with dates. The result is a creamy, sticky and delicious caramel with which you can make bars very similar to those you will find in the supermarket, but much healthier.
8. Are you more into savoury? It’s great as a sauce to accompany carbohydrate-based dishes such as potatoes or rice, diluted in a little water and with a pinch of salt, pepper and spices.
9. Mix it in equal parts with protein powder and fine oat flakes. A thick (highly addictive) dough will come out that lasts 5-7 days in the fridge and is ideal for making your own protein balls or homemade bars.
10. Still want more? Visit our Instagram site to see hundreds of extra ideas. We update it daily so that you have a new one every day.
How does Body Genius almond butter differ from other brands?
It’s the small details that make the difference, which is why we’re so obsessed with them. There are many almond butters, but few like ours: We only use the best almonds you can imagine, the ones that are saved for pastry and bakery for their unmatched taste and texture. Together with our artisanal toasting and grinding method, we get an unmatched Almond Butter.
Is almond butter fattening?
You'll be glad to know it’s not! Its healthy fats and high protein and fibre content are ideal even in weight loss diets. Always remember that a varied diet, which includes nuts like almonds, along with an active lifestyle, is the healthiest way to control your weight.
Do I have to keep it in the fridge?
Only during the summer months we advise you to keep your Almond Butter in the fridge for its best preservation. The rest of the year we only recommend storing it in a cool, dry place, away from heat sources or sunlight.
Can young children eat Almond Butter?
Of course! They love its creamy texture and it’s ideal mixed with fruits for their healthy snacks.
Why do you only use almonds in your cream?
We believe that when a raw material like almond is so good and healthy, it doesn’t need additives of any kind. Our Almond Butter doesn’t contain added sugar or salt, sweeteners or refined oils.
Why do you toast the almonds instead of leaving them raw?
The almond is completely transformed when roasted. Upon contact with the heat it releases all its delicious natural oils, its flavour intensifies and helps our Almond Butter to be absolutely delicious. Roasted nuts are digested more easily by our digestive system, so you will also be facilitating the assimilation of nutrients in your body.
Ingredients: roasted almonds.
Nutritional information per 100g (average values)
- Energy value: 2376kJ (568kcal)
- Fat: 44.9g of which saturated: 8.4g
- Carbohydrates: 16.6g of which sugars *: 2.8g
- Proteins: 18g
* contains naturally occurring sugars.
Allergens: May contain traces of peanuts and other nuts.