A delicious cream of 100% carefully selected, toasted and crushed almonds with a smooth and ultra-creamy texture.
- Made by hand
- Naturally high in protein
- No salt and no added sugar
- Without palm oil
1000g reusable container
WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUEThe comparisons are hateful
|Our cream||Conventional creams|
|Totally natural and handmade||Unhealthy ultra-processed and industrial|
|Made with almonds of exceptional quality||Made with low quality almonds|
|Sugar-free, salt-free and oil-free||With salt, sugar or hydrogenated oils|
Ingredients: roasted almonds.
May contain traces of egg, peanut, nuts, soy, milk, sulphites, sesame, gluten and lupin bean.
Nutritional information per 100g (average values)
- Energy value: 2376kJ (568kcal)
- Fat: 44.9g of which saturated: 8.4g
- Carbohydrates: 16.6g of which sugars *: 2.8g
- Proteins: 18g
* contains naturally occurring sugars.
Made only out of almond. #Realfood cream.
Almonds are rich in protein, fibre, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals. For a kilo of our delicious butter, we use more than 1,300 almonds of exceptional quality, gently roasted and crushed to achieve an unrivalled creamy texture.
It’s the perfect healthy topping for your sweet tooth breakfasts and snacks. Ideal to dip with fruit or cut vegetables or to spread on toast. As it doesn’t contain sugars, sweeteners or salt, it’s ideal for both sweet and savoury recipes.
It tastes like nougat! And it's not just our opinion…
Since we launched our Almond Butter, not a day goes by without receiving an email or message telling us that how it tastes like nougat! Its intense and natural sweet flavour adds the perfect touch to the healthiest breakfasts and snacks. Its smooth and creamy texture is perfect to use as a topping or as part of more elaborate recipes.
We love using it in all our recipes for its creamy texture that gives that magical and healthy touch to any meal. You can use it both in sweet desserts and in savoury dishes, as an ingredient in elaborate recipes or as a topping if your thing isn’t to complicate yourself too much.
We give you 10 ideas to get the most out of them:
1. Mix it with cut fruit. The combination of banana and our cream is a favourite in our Instagram community. Another winning combo: with crispy apple.
2. Dip your breakfasts in our healthy butter. Whether it‘s porridge, some pancakes or a simple toast, you will have a more complete, satisfying and delicious breakfast.
3. Make our Thai dried fruit vinaigrette by mixing it with soy sauce, lemon, spices and garlic. It looks great with noodles, sautéed vegetables, tofu, white fish or grilled meats.
4. Add the cream to your protein shake. The result is highly satiating, ideal to recover after training and super creamy.
5. An ideal snack: yogurt, a tablespoon of our butter and cut fruit. A combination high in protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats to cope with the afternoon, which you can make in record time.
6. Do you know the Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich? It’s a finger licking American classic. Traditionally, it’s made with two slices of sliced bread, one spread with peanut butter and the other with jam, but you can do it with any of our creams.
7. You can make your own caramel from nuts by crushing it with dates. The result is a creamy, sticky and delicious caramel with which you can make bars very similar to those you will find in the supermarket, but much healthier.
8. Are you more into savoury? It’s great as a sauce to accompany carbohydrate-based dishes such as potatoes or rice, diluted in a little water and with a pinch of salt, pepper and spices.
9. Mix it in equal parts with protein powder and fine oat flakes. A thick (highly addictive) dough will come out that lasts 5-7 days in the fridge and is ideal for making your own protein balls or homemade bars.
10. Still want more? Visit our Instagram site to see hundreds of extra ideas. We update it daily so that you have a new one every day.
100% recycled PET packaging
Today, the iconic Body Genius packages are made with 100% recycled PET. This material forms part of the circular economy model and is made without the use of new raw materials, with purified materials that are more sustainable for the planet. Its transformation is highly efficient, because it consumes less energy and produces less CO2 emissions than transforming glass.
Reuse or recycle it
The Body Genius packages are too pretty to throw away. We want you to give them a second life at home! Reusing them will be closing the cycle of their materials. Our packages are great for keeping food in the larder, homemade soups in the fridge or for storing office materials. If you are not planning on reusing it, remember to throw it away in the yellow container for recycling.