A delicious cream of 100% carefully selected, toasted and crushed hazelnuts with a smooth and ultra-creamy texture.
- Hand made
- Naturally high in protein
- No salt and no added sugar
- Without palm oil
1000g reusable container
WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUE
|Our cream||Conventional creams|
|Totally natural and handmade||Unhealthy ultra-processed and industrial|
|Made with hazelnuts of exceptional quality||Made with low-quality hazelnuts|
|Sugar-free, salt-free and oil-free||With salt, sugar or hydrogenated oils|
Made with only hazelnut, finally a realfooder cream!
Hazelnuts are a dried fruit rich in protein, fibre, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals. We use over 1,200 gently roasted hazelnuts to make a pound of our delicious hazelnut butter.
It’s the perfect healthy topping for your sweet tooth breakfasts and snacks. Ideal to dip with fruit or cut vegetables, to spread on toast or as a sauce with both sweet and savoury. Being free from sugars, sweeteners or salt, it’s perfect for all kinds of recipes.
It’s absurdly delicious.
It’s soft, naturally sweet and gives the perfect touch to the healthiest breakfasts and snacks. Its extra creamy texture is perfect to use as a topping or as part of more elaborate recipes. We love it combined with our Protein Pancakes or Protein Chocolate Flan, it’s the perfect complement!
We love using it in all our recipes for its creamy texture that gives that magical and healthy touch to any meal. You can use it both in sweet desserts and in savoury dishes, as an ingredient in elaborate recipes or as a topping if your thing isn’t to complicate yourself too much.
We give you 10 ideas to get the most out of them:
1. Mix it with cut fruit. The combination of banana and our cream is a favourite in our Instagram community. Another winning combo: with crispy apple.
2. Dip your breakfasts in our healthy butter. Whether it‘s porridge, some pancakes or a simple toast, you will have a more complete, satisfying and delicious breakfast.
3. Make our Thai dried fruit vinaigrette by mixing it with soy sauce, lemon, spices and garlic. It looks great with noodles, sautéed vegetables, tofu, white fish or grilled meats.
4. Add the cream to your protein shake. The result is highly satiating, ideal to recover after training and super creamy.
5. An ideal snack: yogurt, a tablespoon of our butter and cut fruit. A combination high in protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats to cope with the afternoon, which you can make in record time.
6. Do you know the Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich? It’s a finger licking American classic. Traditionally, it’s made with two slices of sliced bread, one spread with peanut butter and the other with jam, but you can do it with any of our creams.
7. You can make your own caramel from nuts by crushing it with dates. The result is a creamy, sticky and delicious caramel with which you can make bars very similar to those you will find in the supermarket, but much healthier.
8. Are you more into savoury? It’s great as a sauce to accompany carbohydrate-based dishes such as potatoes or rice, diluted in a little water and with a pinch of salt, pepper and spices.
9. Mix it in equal parts with protein powder and fine oat flakes. A thick (highly addictive) dough will come out that lasts 5-7 days in the fridge and is ideal for making your own protein balls or homemade bars.
10. Still want more? Visit our Instagram site to see hundreds of extra ideas. We update it daily so that you have a new one every day.
How does Body Genius Hazelnut Butter differ from other brands?
We Know small details mark the difference, which is why we’re obsessed with theml. There are many hazelnut butters, but few like ours. We use the best hazelnuts you can imagine, the ones that are kept for pastry and pastry for their unique flavour and texture. Together with our artisanal toasting and grinding method, we make an unmatched Hazelnut Butter.
Does hazelnut butter make you fat?
You'll be glad to know they’re not! Its healthy fats and high protein and fibre content are ideal even in weight loss diets. Always remember that a varied diet, which includes nuts like hazelnut, along with an active lifestyle is the healthiest way to control your weight.
Do I have to keep it in the fridge?
Only during the summer months we advise you to keep your Hazelnut Butter in the fridge for its best conservation. The rest of the year, we only recommend keeping it in a cool, dry place, away from heat sources or sunlight.
Can young children eat Hazelnut Butter?
Of course! They love its creamy texture and it’s ideal mixed with fruits for their healthy snacks.
Why do you only use hazelnuts in your cream?
We believe that when a raw material such as hazelnut is so good and healthy it doesn’t need additives of any kind. Our Hazelnut Butter doesn’t contain added sugar or salt, sweeteners, or refined oils.
Why do you toast the hazelnuts instead of leaving them raw?
Hazelnut is a dried fruit that is completely transformed when roasted. When it comes in contact with the heat, it releases all its delicious natural oils, its flavour intensifies and helps our Hazelnut Butter to be absolutely delicious. Roasted nuts are more easily digested by our digestive system, so you will also be facilitating the assimilation of nutrients in your body.
100% recycled PET packaging.
The iconic Body Genius packaging is now made with 100% recycled PET. This material forms part of the circular economy model and is made without the use of new raw materials, but with purified materials that are more sustainable for the planet. Its transformation is highly efficient, because it consumes less energy and produces less CO2 emissions than the transformation of glass.
Reuse it or recycle it.
The Body Genius packages are too pretty to throw away. We want you to give them a second life at home! By reusing them, you will be closing the cycle of their materials. Our packages are great for keeping food in the larder, homemade soups in the fridge or storing office material.
If you are not considering reusing it, remember to leave it in the yellow container to recycle it again.
Ingredients: roasted hazelnuts.
May contain traces of egg, peanut, nuts, soy, milk, sulphites, sesame, gluten and lupin bean.
Nutritional information per 100g (average values)
- Energy value: 2627kJ (628kcal)
- Fat: 60.7g of which saturated: 4.5g
- Carbohydrates: 16.6g of which sugars *: 4.9g
- Proteins: 14.9g
* contains naturally occurring sugars.