Protein Crunch dark chocolate
Crunchy protein balls coated in chocolate with no added sugars. Can it sound better? Protein Crunch is the perfect substitute for sugary cereals, a delicious topping for your recipes and a snack to snack between hours at a time. Simply irresistible.
- High in protein and low in carbohydrates
- No added sugar
- Ideal for breakfasts and snacks
- Artisan production
500g reusable container
What makes them irresistible?
|Protein Crunch||Other "fitness" cereals|
|Made from a unique blend of vegetable and milk protein||Made from sugar coated cereals|
|Crunchy texture and dipped in premium chocolate||Coated in unhealthy chocolate substitute|
|No added sugars||A truckload of refined sugars|
It’s crispy. It’s sugar free. And it's covered in chocolate.
Sounds great, right? Protein Crunch by Body Genius is made with small super crunchy protein beads (with a texture similar to cookie pieces) dipped in chocolate with no added sugar. The result is a delicious snack or topping to enjoy alone or on your favourite recipes.
Adding protein to your diet has never been so easy.
If you do any physical activity, it's recommended to increase the protein intake of your diet in order to take care of your muscles after undergoing great stress. Protein Crunch is a complete protein source that you can easily add to your day to day while enjoying its crisp texture and chocolate flavour.
The first and the originals.
Did you know? Body Genius Protein Crunch was our first product to sweep social media and become a best-seller. We created it in our shop in 2015 thanks to our small (but super amazing) R&D team. We have revolutionized social media with over 5,000 #ProteinCrunch hashtags and relaunched it in more than 10 versions, flavours and limited editions.
In October 2018 and 2019, we wore the Protein Crunch in pink to join the fight against breast cancer and donated all the benefits of its sales to the AECC, contributing our bit to support research against this disease in Spain. Together we add more!
We love Protein Crunch because you can use it in as many ways as you want. Its format is so versatile that it will be very easy to include it in your breakfasts, snacks, desserts and recipes to add a touch of chocolate and protein. Visit our Instagram @mybodygenius to see hundreds of ideas.
We give you 10 ideas to get the most out of them:
1. Mix it with cut fruit to create a protein chocolate fruit salad. It looks great with strawberries, banana or orange.
2. Add them to some porridge when they are still warm. The chocolate will slowly melt and give it a spectacular taste.
3. Are you a fan of sweet toast? Freshly toasted bread + sliced banana + peanut butter + Protein Crunch. You have to try it!
4. Add them to a homemade cookie dough to make them high-protein cookies and sweeten them without any added sugar.
5. Forget about sugary cereals. Protein Crunch are the perfect substitute: more protein, less sugar and all the flavour.
6. Mix them with dried fruit and dried fruit in a zip bag to make you an ideal take-away snack at any time.
7. Do you love yogurt all day any day? Try adding some Protein Crunch to your yogurts for a whole new experience, we dare you!
8. Our favourite: mix it into healthy sponge cakes, it will add a crispy chocolate touch to it!
9. Use it as a topping on your sweetest dishes: breakfasts, snacks and desserts will now be high in protein and more top than ever.
10. Have it on its own! But be careful with this one, they are highly addictive.
How does Protein Crunch differ from other similar products?
Protein Crunch is a product that we created in 2015 in our workshop with our R&D team. We know that many “similar” products have appeared after ours, but the original formula is only known to us and we don’t share it with third parties. Handmade in our own shop daily, with premium chocolate without sugar and with the care that distinguishes us so much.
Do I have to keep Protein Crunch in the fridge?
Only during the summer months we advise you to keep the Protein Crunch in the fridge for its best conservation. The rest of the year we recommend you keep them in a cool, dry place, away from heat sources or sunlight.
Can young children eat Protein Crunch?
If they are very small and are still at risk of choking on some foods, we recommend that they’re always under the supervision of an adult to avoid choking when eating them.
Where can I find more flavours of Protein Crunch?
Unfortunately, we only have available the flavours that you will find on our website. The limited editions with special flavours that we launch throughout the year are put on sale once and only while supplies last. Once we run out, we don’t produce them again.
Ingredients: 54.7% chocolate topping [cocoa paste, sweetener (maltitol), cocoa butter, emulsifier (soy lecithin), natural vanilla flavouring], 45% protein powder mix (soy protein isolate and whey protein isolate), sweetener (steviol glycosides, sucralose and acesulfame potassium), flavour, sea salt and coating agent E-902.
Nutritional information per 100g (average values):
- Energy value: 1903.6kJ (455.5kcal)
- Fats: 22.5g of which saturated: 13.7g
- Carbohydrates: 15.5g of which sugars: 2.2g
- Proteins: 50g
Allergens: May contain traces of nuts, peanuts, eggs, and sesame due to manufacturing processes.