A delicious cream of 100% carefully selected, toasted and crushed hazelnuts with a smooth and ultra-creamy texture.
- Hand made
- Naturally high in protein
- No salt and no added sugar
- Without palm oil
300g reusable recycled container
WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUEThe comparisons are hateful
|Totally natural and handmade
|Unhealthy ultra-processed and industrial
|Made with hazelnuts of exceptional quality
|Made with low-quality hazelnuts
|Sugar-free, salt-free and oil-free
|With salt, sugar or hydrogenated oils
Made with only hazelnut, finally a realfooder cream!
Hazelnuts are a dried fruit rich in protein, fibre, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals. We use over 1,200 gently roasted hazelnuts to make a pound of our delicious hazelnut butter.
It’s the perfect healthy topping for your sweet tooth breakfasts and snacks. Ideal to dip with fruit or cut vegetables, to spread on toast or as a sauce with both sweet and savoury. Being free from sugars, sweeteners or salt, it’s perfect for all kinds of recipes.
It’s absurdly delicious.
It’s soft, naturally sweet and gives the perfect touch to the healthiest breakfasts and snacks. Its extra creamy texture is perfect to use as a topping or as part of more elaborate recipes. We love it combined with our Protein Pancakes or Protein Chocolate Flan, it’s the perfect complement!
Ingredients: Toasted Hazelnut (100 %).
It may contain traces of other nuts, peanut, egg, soy, milk, sesame, gluten and lupin.
|Nutritional information per 100g (average values):
|2924 kJ (717 kcal)
|70 g (of which saturates: 5,9 g)
|2,9 g (of which sugars *: 2,6 g)
* Contains naturally present sugars.
We love using it in all our recipes for its creamy texture that gives that magical and healthy touch to any meal. You can use it both in sweet desserts and in savoury dishes, as an ingredient in elaborate recipes or as a topping if your thing isn’t to complicate yourself too much.
We give you 10 ideas to get the most out of them:
1. Mix it with cut fruit. The combination of banana and our cream is a favourite in our Instagram community. Another winning combo: with crispy apple.
2. Dip your breakfasts in our healthy butter. Whether it‘s porridge, some pancakes or a simple toast, you will have a more complete, satisfying and delicious breakfast.
3. Make our Thai dried fruit vinaigrette by mixing it with soy sauce, lemon, spices and garlic. It looks great with noodles, sautéed vegetables, tofu, white fish or grilled meats.
4. Add the cream to your protein shake. The result is highly satiating, ideal to recover after training and super creamy.
5. An ideal snack: yogurt, a tablespoon of our butter and cut fruit. A combination high in protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats to cope with the afternoon, which you can make in record time.
6. Do you know the Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich? It’s a finger licking American classic. Traditionally, it’s made with two slices of sliced bread, one spread with peanut butter and the other with jam, but you can do it with any of our creams.
7. You can make your own caramel from nuts by crushing it with dates. The result is a creamy, sticky and delicious caramel with which you can make bars very similar to those you will find in the supermarket, but much healthier.
8. Are you more into savoury? It’s great as a sauce to accompany carbohydrate-based dishes such as potatoes or rice, diluted in a little water and with a pinch of salt, pepper and spices.
9. Mix it in equal parts with protein powder and fine oat flakes. A thick (highly addictive) dough will come out that lasts 5-7 days in the fridge and is ideal for making your own protein balls or homemade bars.
10. Still want more? Visit our Instagram site to see hundreds of extra ideas. We update it daily so that you have a new one every day.
We Know small details mark the difference, which is why we’re obsessed with theml. There are many hazelnut butters, but few like ours. We use the best hazelnuts you can imagine, the ones that are kept for pastry and pastry for their unique flavour and texture. Together with our artisanal toasting and grinding method, we make an unmatched Hazelnut Butter.
You'll be glad to know they’re not! Its healthy fats and high protein and fibre content are ideal even in weight loss diets. Always remember that a varied diet, which includes nuts like hazelnut, along with an active lifestyle is the healthiest way to control your weight.
Only during the summer months we advise you to keep your Hazelnut Butter in the fridge for its best conservation. The rest of the year, we only recommend keeping it in a cool, dry place, away from heat sources or sunlight.
Of course! They love its creamy texture and it’s ideal mixed with fruits for their healthy snacks.
We believe that when a raw material such as hazelnut is so good and healthy it doesn’t need additives of any kind. Our Hazelnut Butter doesn’t contain added sugar or salt, sweeteners, or refined oils.
Hazelnut is a dried fruit that is completely transformed when roasted. When it comes in contact with the heat, it releases all its delicious natural oils, its flavour intensifies and helps our Hazelnut Butter to be absolutely delicious. Roasted nuts are more easily digested by our digestive system, so you will also be facilitating the assimilation of nutrients in your body.
100% recycled PET packaging
Today, the iconic Body Genius packages are made with 100% recycled PET. This material forms part of the circular economy model and is made without the use of new raw materials, with purified materials that are more sustainable for the planet. Its transformation is highly efficient, because it consumes less energy and produces less CO2 emissions than transforming glass.
Reuse or recycle it
The Body Genius packages are too pretty to throw away. We want you to give them a second life at home! Reusing them will be closing the cycle of their materials. Our packages are great for keeping food in the larder, homemade soups in the fridge or for storing office materials. If you are not planning on reusing it, remember to throw it away in the yellow container for recycling.