Nut mix butter
A 100% natural dried fruits spread and with an extra-creamy texture. Made with the highest-quality cashews, peanuts and almonds, all carefully toasted and chopped.
- Natural ingredients.
- Made by hand
- Naturally high in protein
- No salt and no added sugar
- Without palm oil
270g reusable recycled container
WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUEThe comparisons are hateful
|Our cream||Conventional creams|
|Totally natural and handmade||Unhealthy ultra-processed and industrial|
|Made with nuts of exceptional quality||Made with low quality nuts|
|Sugar-free, salt-free and oil-free||With salt, sugar or hydrogenated oils|
Just 3 ingredients, 100% natural.
Nut Mix Butter is an irresistible healthy spread made with dried fruits and nothing else. It is made with a mixture of cashews, peanuts and almonds, lightly toasted and chopped for hours. We have obtained an authentic realfood spread, healthy, rich in fibre and a source of protein.
The perfect complement for a healthy treat.
It is the perfect healthy topping for your most tempting breakfasts and snacks. Just 3 100% natural ingredients are enough to achieve a sweet spread with the taste of nougat. Without sugar or sweeteners, without salt and without added oils. Ideal as a dip with fruit or with chopped vegetables, to spread over some toast or as sauce for both sweet and savoury foods.
The unique texture of Body Genius.
Nut Mix Butter has the unbeatable Body Genius extra-creamy texture, perfect as a topping or as part of more elaborated recipes. It is smooth, naturally sweet and gives the perfect touch to healthier breakfasts and snacks. We love it combined with our Protein Pancakes or in a breakfast with Protein Porridge, it is a perfect match!
Ingredients: Lightly roasted Cashew nut paste (50%), roasted peeled Peanut paste (35%) and roasted Almond paste (15%).
Allergens: it may contain traces of shell fruits, egg, soy, milk, sesame, gluten and lupin.
|Nutritional information per 100g (average values)|
|Energy value||2924 kJ (717 kcal)|
|Fat||70 g (which saturated: 5,9 g)|
|Carbohydrates||2,9 g (of which sugars*: 2,6 g)|
* contains naturally occurring sugars.
We love using it in all our recipes for its creamy texture that gives that magical and healthy touch to any meal. You can use it both in sweet desserts and in savoury dishes, as an ingredient in elaborate recipes or as a topping if your thing isn’t to complicate yourself too much.
We give you 10 ideas to get the most out of them:
1. Mix it with cut fruit. The combination of banana and our butter is a favourite in our Instagram community. Another winning combo: with crispy apple.
2. Dip your breakfasts in our healthy butter. Whether it‘s porridge, some pancakes or a simple toast, you will have a more complete, satisfying and delicious breakfast.
3. Make our Thai dried fruit vinaigrette by mixing it with soy sauce, lemon, spices and garlic. It looks great with noodles, sautéed vegetables, tofu, white fish or grilled meats.
4. Add the butter to your protein shake. The result is highly satiating, ideal to recover after training and super creamy.
5. An ideal snack: yogurt, a tablespoon of our butter and cut fruit. A combination high in protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats to cope with the afternoon, which you can make in record time.
6. Do you know the Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich? It’s a finger licking American classic. Traditionally, it’s made with two slices of sliced bread, one spread with peanut butter and the other with jam, but you can do it with any of our butters.
7. You can make your own caramel from nuts by crushing it with dates. The result is a creamy, sticky and delicious caramel with which you can make bars very similar to those you will find in the supermarket, but much healthier.
8. Are you more into savoury? It’s great as a sauce to accompany carbohydrate-based dishes such as potatoes or rice, diluted in a little water and with a pinch of salt, pepper and spices.
9. Mix it in equal parts with protein powder and fine oat flakes. A thick (highly addictive) dough will come out that lasts 5-7 days in the fridge and is ideal for making your own protein balls or homemade bars.
10. Still want more? Visit our Instagram site to see hundreds of extra ideas. We update it daily so that you have a new one every day.
We know small details mark the difference, which is why we’re obsessed with theml. There are many nut butters, but few like ours. We use the best nuts you can imagine, the ones that are kept for pastry and pastry for their unique flavour and texture. Together with our artisanal toasting and grinding method, we make an unmatched Nut Mix Butter.
You'll be glad to know they’re not! Its healthy fats and high protein and fibre content are ideal even in weight loss diets. Always remember that a varied diet, which includes nuts like cashew, peanut and almond, along with an active lifestyle is the healthiest way to control your weight.
Only during the summer months we advise you to keep your Nut Mix Butter in the fridge for its best conservation. The rest of the year, we only recommend keeping it in a cool, dry place, away from heat sources or sunlight.
Of course! They love its creamy texture and it’s ideal mixed with fruits for their healthy snacks.
We believe that when a raw material such as cashew, almond and peanut is so good and healthy it doesn’t need additives of any kind. Our Hazelnut Butter doesn’t contain added sugar or salt, sweeteners, or refined oils.