Powdered black cacao
We introduce Black Cacao, the cacao used to make the cookies & cream flavour biscuits. It is perfect for cooking 100% natural healthy recipes.
- 100% natural cacao
- Without additives
- Smooth flavour
- High in fibre and protein
- Ideal for cooking
Reusable pack of 500 g
What makes us differentThe comparisons are hateful
|Our Black Cacao||Conventional cacao|
|100 % cacao without sugars||100% cacao without sugars|
|Natural extraction process||Industrialised extraction process|
|Exceptional artisanal quality||Quality adjusted to mass consumption|
Ideal for healthy confectionery
Few things comfort us more than the taste of cacao. Naturally without added sugars, this powdered black cacao is the ideal ingredient for using in your healthy recipes and giving them the characteristic dark colour and typical flavour of Cookies & Cream biscuits. Use it for baking and decorating sponge cakes, muffins, biscuits or ice creams and let your imagination run wild in the kitchen.
Selection of premium quality
The powdered black cacao of Body Genius is extracted naturally from the best cacao beans. To make it, the beans are ground until forming a very fine powder that concentrates all the nutrients of the cacao plant. Once ground, the impurities are eliminated and subjected to a process of alkalisation in order to attain a less bitter and acidy yet intense flavour. A major part of the fat is also separated in order to attain a powder easily soluble in any drink and with which it is very easy to cook.
Its multiple benefits.
Cacao is one of our essential ingredients in our healthy larder not only due to its flavour, but also for its multiple benefits for our health. These are some of them:
- It is high in plant protein and fibre
- It contains minerals as potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper, phosphorus, calcium and iron
- It possesses great antioxidant and protective power
- Its phenethylamine content promotes wellbeing
- It is highly satiating and controls the appetite
- It controls the cholesterol and sugar in the blood
- It increases the production of endorphins
- Its theobromine content controls the levels of stress
- Let’s be honest, the best thing is its flavour!
Ingredients: defatted alkalised powdered cacao.
|Nutritional values per 100g (average values):|
|Energy value||1336 kJ (321 kcal)|
|Fat||11 g (of which saturated: 7.1 g)|
|Carbohydrates||17 g (of which sugars: 1.1 g)|
|Dietary fibre||29 g|